Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Empty

I hide behind a broken smile

Tears

I feel empty, alone, and forgotten.

How dare you play with my heart and so carelessly toss me away.

I want you, but I am not weak enough to throw myself at you.

I am strong, confident in who I am, and have so much love to give.

You can see it, but you don't want it.

All your promises and hopes for us were poison.

Congratulations. You fooled me to believe you loved me.

Fuck you! I know there is someone out there, someday, that will appreciate and reciprocate what I give to them.

You want to live a life alone and without romantic ties to anyone. Have fun with that. Prepare to be disappointed when you find yourself lonely and alone.

Don't go complaining to me about it because I'll only say I told you so.

So, go now. Have fun running away from your problems. See how far it gets you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment