Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Want Your Ugly

I find myself checking your page all the time. Checking mine to see if you wrote me something. I have constant butterflies/moths in my stomach because I wonder what you are doing. What you are thinking. Do you think of me at all? Do you miss me? Do your emotions catch up to you like a tidal wave? They do to me.

"Give it time...the pain will pass," I tell myself, "I can do better." I wish I would listen and in way believe it. I don't want anyone else. I want you and all your imperfections.

Man, do I feel pathetic.

Come back.

I will not grovel at your feet and beg you back though. I am strong enough and secure enough to know that I won't and can't stoop to that level.

"I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything as long as its free. I want your love. Love, love, love, I want your love."





0 comments:

Post a Comment